Thursday, June 17, 2010

As Requested by Drew *


Down the street from us is a small clinic.

It looks like a house but really, it's a clinic
(look closely in the blurry spot)


We pass it every day. The other day Nicki spotted some patients eager to get an appointment.


I got home from work that night around 11pm and guess who was still in the neighborhood.


(This is how dark it is at 11pm)


Then this morning I cam back from taking Nicki to the museum to find McGee standing at attention, making the sad Chewbacca noise he makes when he sees other animals outside.



That red Blazer is on loan to us for the summer. This photo was taken from our front deck.


Considering conditions in St. Louis I feel I should note that it is currently sunny & 53 degrees in Homer and feels like 53 because there is no humidity.


* Drew's last name is Mossman and I thought I made a GREAT pun calling him Andrew MOOSEman when he asked for more moose photos, but then I saw
this

No comments:

Post a Comment